We strive to ensure that all SWITCH members can make optimal use of the available facilities. SWITCH has therefore drawn up a number of house rules. We kindly request you to read and comply with our rules.
When entering the club you agree with the house rules of SWITCH - the gym.
The house rules of SWITCH - the gym are:
- The instructions of the staff must be strictly followed;
- Drinks may only be taken into the sports room in a sealed bottle / bottle;
- Smoking and the use and / or distribution of prohibited substances is strictly prohibited;
- Food is not allowed in the gym;
- Use of a mobile phone to make calls is not permitted in the gym;
- Sales and / or promotional activities are not permitted without permission from SWITCH;
- Jackets and bags are not permitted in the sports rooms;
- We recommend that you use the lockers to store your belongings;
- Please do not leave any properties in the lockers after exercise, as these are checked and opened daily;
- It is mandatory to wear clean and suitable (no slippers or sandals) sport shoes and appropriate sport clothing;
- Only use equipment for the intended purposes;
- It is mandatory to clean the equipment after use;
- After training, put all materials back in the designated places;
- Verbal and / or physical violence is not tolerated.
Unwanted and / or desired intimacy in the SWITCH - the gym studios will not be tolerated and if necessary a violation of the house rules will be reported to the police. SWITCH - the gym is not liable for loss, damage and / or theft of your belongings and / or personal injury in and around the studio. SWITCH - the gym cannot be held liable as such.
SWITCH - the gym is always authorized to temporarily or permanently deny persons access to one or more of its fitness studios and to cancel the membership agreement immediately, due to its motivating reasons.